Friday, October 8, 2010

Rare Photos from Yesteryear

Angelina Jolie with Mom (Marcheline Bertrand) Dad (Jon Voight)
I'd love to know the true story behind her reasons not to have a relationship with Voight for all those years.  Kids always have good reason.

The Beatles before they were...from left - George (14), John (16) and Paul (15)
Classic. 
Marlon Brando

I wonder if he's posing for a shot or actually typing away...would love to see what's on that piece of paper.

Elvis Presley
Something tells me Elvis was a good guy.  Proof for me is during my Fathers' days as a music booker, he sat in Elvis' living room - he, the king and Colonel Parker - and was offered peanut butter and banana sandwich.  Dad always told me the story and always mentioned what a nice fella he was.

Marilyn Monroe

This image of Marilyn reminds me of a mix between Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johansson.

John Travolta
 Typical.

Star Wars Cast
Can you decipher who played Chewbacca and who played the ewok?  I am pretty sure the person standing next to Harrison played Darth Vader.

Madonna
 Striking a pose.  Something tells me Madonna struck many different poses.  Heals to Jesus anyone?

George Clooney
Wow.  Can you say "geek"?  Guess we all had some odd and bizarre phases.

No comments:

Post a Comment